2 foreign currencies

calmar mac at calmar.ws
Wed Dec 20 17:47:50 EST 2006

Hi all,

I was searching the archives, and as it seems, there is no way
to get the exchange rate between two 'foreign' currencies, is
it?

I mean, when foreign Currency I is 1:2 (0.5) to the local (default)
currency, and foreign Currency II to the local (default)
currency is 1:4 (0.25), then Currency I to Currency II han should have
an exchange rate: 0.5 / 0.25, so 2:1.

Gnucash can actually calcualte both forein currencies correctly
related to the local one, but not between them.

How could I get the exchange rate calculated automatically by
gnucash between two foreign currencies? Or is it not possible
actually, so I shall use an calculator?

Thanks a lot
calmar

--
   (o_  It rocks: LINUX + Command-Line-Interface
   //\