running scheduled transactions early

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 26 23:40:04 EST 2006

If it is to run early, I simply edit the date to make it run today, then
run "Since Last Run".  Then I put it back on schedule for the next.

In my case, transactions hit the Bank after the due date, sometimes.  With
several due on one day, it used to be possible to deal with each scheduled
transaction individually, and postpone the ones I didn't want.  Now it
is "all or none."

Doug.

On Saturday 23 December 2006 12:13, Josh Sled wrote:
> On Fri, December 22, 2006 7:30 pm, David Reiser wrote:
> > I don't think the sched. trans. editor/manager can do that. What I
>
> Sorry for the terse quoting, I'm on the road...
>
> Open the SX and temporarily set it to run 10 days in advance.  It will
> then come up in the next since-last-run dialog, and you can adjust the
> date.
>
> ...jsled

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an
hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.
  - C. S. Lewis