Extremely simple report

Mia Via miavia at myway.com
Sat Dec 30 21:10:22 EST 2006

>> I basically want to know the combined future value of my checking
>> account and a couple of credit cards.

> You should do a balance sheet report
>   (reports->assets&liabilities->balance sheet),
> then click on the options button and select the accounts
> you want (accounts tab), and the date (general tab).

Not quite, as it doesn't add assets (checking) and liabilities
(credit cards) just shows the totals for each.  Probably can
change that report to do it though.

> Yes it will. It has to go through the entire
> 20 years of data to generate the report.

I need to look into this, as all I want is to add the three
"future" numbers already displayed at the bottom of the
register of the three accounts, which I have opened.

Maybe I should just reparent the three accounts into one parent...