Problems retrieving share prices

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 1 02:53:50 EST 2006

Dale Alspach wrote:

>Did you check the box that says get online quotes and choose a source for
>each of the 33 securities? (Edit Account)
>
>Dale Alspach

My apologies.

Section 8.5.3.1 of the guide says, "you should run the
'dump-finance-quote' test program ... to test if Finance::Quote is ...
working properly".

Well, I did that (or so I thought). I issued the command
"dump-finance-quote". It worked. I got output telling me the usage and
available sources.

It's only while trying some more to figure out what was wrong that I
decided to issue instead the command "dump-finance-quote asx agl".