Problems retrieving share prices

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 2 13:16:49 EST 2006

David Hampton wrote:

>All buttons in the "Price Editor" window affect only price quotes, not
>commodities.  What you suggest should be fine.

Thanks for your latest post, David. I acted on your advice, setting the "Remove Old" date to tomorrow. That emptied the Price Editor window completely. I then pressed "Get Quotes" and that filled the window again with only one entry for each share type, so that all worked as I'd hoped.

I know it might be a bit presumptuous of me, but it does seem to me that
there should be a more direct way in Gnucash of achieving what I wanted
to do (say a "Clear All" button in the Price Editor window) than the
above method. However, since the above method does work, I'm very pleased.

Thanks again,

Leslie