expenses & taxes

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Feb 6 16:18:53 EST 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:03, jethro (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> My GnuCash version is 1.8.11.
>
> I've made some screenshots, I have inserted them bellow.
>
> First the taxable:
>

> Second the accounts summary, the one highlighted is the acounts payable
> account:
>

> Finaly the invoice data:
>

> I hope that somebody can help me further with this...
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
if you check the bottom left of the invoice data screen (the one half hidden)
you have totaal (Euro) 35,70 which is indeed 30,00 + 19%. when you post this
invoice all this will turn up in the accounts. "Post" is an icon the right of
Afdrukken, so enlarge the window until you can see it.
Hope this is all you need
--
Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.