1.9.0

bowman bowman at mazirian.com
Fri Feb 10 13:02:54 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 09:54:56AM -0700, Bert Riding wrote:
> Congradulations to the gnucash development team and good luck in
> squashing all bugs before version 2 is released!

Sorry, it's probably not the right list, but I want to echo Bert's
congratulations to the developers and thank them and everyone who has
been helpful on this list for all their work and advice over the past
year.  Since I started using GnuCash, I've literally turned my finances
around and nearly eliminated all of my consumer debt. GnuCash was a really
important part of that process. At this rate I will be thanking the project
with contributions later this year rather than spamming the list with
gratitude.  Thanks again.

--
Bradford R. Bowman <bowman at mazirian.com>
GnuPG public key available at http://mazirian.com/