1.9.0: account name entry shortcut question

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Tue Feb 14 13:06:19 EST 2006

Hi!

In gnucash-1.8.12 when entering an account name, I could type
the first letter of the category, then (if unique) ':' and
the first letter of the account and got the correct account,
e.g. "foo:bar" for typing 'f:b<ENTER>'.
When I try this in 1.9.0, I just get what I enter -- the correct
category is proposed, but as soon as I type ':', it overwrites
the second letter of the category.

Is this still possible, but the keys have changed, or is this
not supported any longer (i.e. a bug :) )?

Cheers,
 Thomas