OFX Direct Connect?

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Wed Feb 15 09:04:54 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Don Levey <gnucash at the-leveys.us>:
>
>>> Or you could just rebuild from the FC5t2 SRPMS
>>>
>>> -derek
>>
>> I seem to have enough things depending upon v2.3 of glibc that the
>> number of rebuild/reinstalls starts to cascade.
>> -Don
>
> Eh?  You rebuild libofx and aqbanking.  What else do you think you
> need to rebuild and pull down?
>
> -derek

>From my system, I see that the following depend upon glibc
(rpm -q --whatrequires glibc):
	sed
	authconfig
	prelink
	bluez-hcidump
	ppp
	bluez-bluefw
	bind
	openldap
	vamps

...and the glibc headers, utils, and devel packages.  Running 'rpm -e glibc'
gives a huge list of additional packages that depend upon various libraries.
As I said, I'm not a developer, so I don't know if these *truly* depend upon
that exact version of glibc, but I'm leery of upgrading from 2.3 to 2.4
without making sure that the dpeendencies are all acocunted for in one way
or another.  If you think that the two versions can co-exist on the same
machine, I'll believe you and try it, but is this really possible?

 -Don