OFX Direct Connect?

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Wed Feb 15 09:25:19 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Why do you think you need to upgrade glibc?  All you need to do is
> download the libofx and aqbanking .src.rpm SRPMS and then on FC4:
>    rpmbuild --rebuild libofx...src.rpm
>    rpm -Uvh /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/libofx*
>    rpmbuild --rebuild aqbanking...src.rpm
>    rpm -Uvh /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/*aqbanking*
>
> Where does glibc come into this?
>
> -derek

Don't I need to remove the old versions of libofx and aqbanking before I
install - or will this procedure deal with it for me?  My normal procedure
for building from source has always been to download the source,
./configure, make, make install.  The above will take care of that? Please
excuse my thickness here; I'm at the edge of my experience.
 -Don