OFX Direct Connect?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 15 10:50:17 EST 2006

Quoting Don Levey <gnucash at the-leveys.us>:

> I did try what you suggested.  The rpmbuild did fail - requiring
> opensp-devel.  None of the yum repositories I have (Fedora, Dag, Livna, and
> XCYB) seem to have that package, so I thought I'd try the exact same
> procesure on opensp (rpmbuild --rebuild followed by rpm -Uvh) and
> opensp-devel.  Running rpmbuild on opensp seems to give me both packages;
> opensp is needed first.  Trying to install THAT gives me the error below.
> If you've got a suggestion for an alternate repository, I'd be happy to try
> that.

This is what I meant by "Modify the libofx.spec"..  Instead of using
rpmbuild --rebuild, install the src.rpm:

  rpm -ivh libofx...src.rpm

Then modify /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/libofx.spec and change the BuildRequires
from opensp-devel to openjade-devel, then build it:

  rpmbuild -ba /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/libofx.spec