OFX Direct Connect?

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Wed Feb 15 12:57:45 EST 2006

Don Levey wrote:
> Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Quoting Don Levey <gnucash at the-leveys.us>:
>>
>>> I've done this, and now libofx seems to be installed.  I am trying
>>> for aqbanking. Running the rpmbuild tells me that I need
>>> gwenhywfar-devel:
>>>
>>> 	error: Failed build dependencies:
>>>        gwenhywfar-devel >= 1.99.2 is needed by
>>> aqbanking-1.8.1beta-3.1.i386
>>>
>>> I can't find a .src rpm for this.  I *did* find the main package at
>>
>> Eh?  I just found gwenhywfar-1.99.2-1.src.rpm in under 5 minutes of
>> clicking at fedora.redhat.com...
>>
>> -derek
>
> Yes, but gwenhywfar-devel-1.99.2?
> That's what I'm told I need.
>  -Don

Never mind - while I had thought this would have been dealt with by
downloading the source tarball from SourceForge, I grabbed the source rpm
from redhat and went through the rpmbuild procedure there; both packages
were present and installable.  I'm now building/installing aqbanking;
hopefully, my next (and more infrequent) questions will actually be about
the software itself!
 -Don