4 useable sub accounts maximum.

matt matt2790 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 08:48:50 EST 2006

I have set up my 401K in a retirement account, when creating the account
the druid gave me 4 sub accounts which I can use and rename as needed. I
have 8 sub accounts in my 401K plan. When trying to create new accounts
I run into a problem with the commodity field. If I choose stock or
mutual fund for the account type, the commodity field goes blank. In the
other sub accounts created by the druid the commodity is set to AMEX and
USD as the currency, but in my account I am trying to create, choosing
AMEX does not give any options in the currency field. All I really need
is 8 accounts that are purchased in shares. Has anyone else experienced
this? and what would be a workaround?