Problems with Accounts Payable

Brian Dolbec brian_dolbec at telus.net
Sun Feb 19 01:15:03 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-18-02 at 14:36 -0500, Laurent Duperval wrote:

> Well, I think I only recently updated to 1.8.11. For some reason, it
> seems to have made it only recently to Gentoo.

# echo "app-office/gnucash" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
# emerge gnucash

will get you gnucash-1.8.12

It has been fine for me since it was released.  It only took a week or
so to get the ebuild fixed to work correctly with the 1.8.12 changes and
has been fine for months now.  The devs a hard pressed to keep up with
maintaining packages up to date and getting them out into stable.

--
Brian Dolbec <brian_dolbec at telus.net>