Debian packages of gnucash 1.9/2.0?

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 22 09:48:16 EST 2006

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 12:13:37AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
| As far as I know, no..
|
| And personally I don't recommend it, either.  This is a series
| of test releases.  It's not aimed at mortal users.

That's what the 'experimental' archive is for :-).

| You should understand
| how to build the software and be proactive in the testing if you're
| interested
| in testing 1.9.

I agree - knowing how builds work is helpful.  Still, it's handy if
the 'experimental' archive had a 'gnucash-1.9' package one could
trivially install alongside a working 1.8 and try it out.

-D

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org