Using existing accounts with new install

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 23 14:58:48 EST 2006

Quoting Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk>:

> I've now got most of the reports I need, but am lacking Customer and Supplier
> (Vendor) reports.  I need to print out a list of names, addresses, contact
> details.  Is that possible?  I can't see any way of doing it with the
> included reports, and writing a custom report looks exceedingly complicated.

There is no single report that will list all your Customers or Vendors.
You could use the Receivable Aging report to get a list of all companies
that have been invoiced, but it wont give you a list of names and addresses
and contacts.   For something like that you'd have to write a new report.

It's not EXCEEDINGLY complicated to create a new report...  But it does
require scheme.