Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty

Rémi rboulle at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 11:43:29 EST 2006

Hello,

rboulle at free.fr wrote:

>Selon Benoit Grégoire <bock at step.polymtl.ca>:
>

>>On December 31, 2005 04:46 am, Rémi wrote:
>>

>>>So gnucash and ofxdump can't find them ?
>>>

>>Indeed, it's a debian packaging bug.
>>

>Argh, ok thanks.
>Is there a way to avoid it ? I mean to put those files in a place where libofx
>will find them.

The way I found for now is to go back to an older version of gnucash ie
1.8.10-12 (from debian stable).
Thanks to dependencies, it had to suppress ofx and others packages.
Now generic import transaction matcher seems to work.

Where could I submit this bug in debian packaging ?

The link http://www.gnucash.org/en/bugs.html seems to be broken.

Thanks and happy new year to you all and to gnucash !
Rémi.