Trouble with Investment account and balance sheet.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 4 14:19:38 EST 2006

Gnucash 1.8 does not handle the automatic processing of
capital gains/losses..  So when you sold the shares you
didn't account of the income of the gain (or expense of
the loss)..  So the balance sheet is off.

This will be better handled in gnucash2 -- you can check it
out of SVN if you wish, but it's unlikely you'll get it
to work on RHEL3.

-derek