new cc banner

Eric Angell eoa at cs.hmc.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:58:03 EST 2006

The new "please cc on replies" banner is a great idea, except
that it seems to assume HTML mailreaders.  I don't claim to have
a good solution that will work in both HTML and plaintext
(especially since I have no idea how it has been implemented),
but having (&)quot; spelled out looks terrible.  Especially since
the Content-Type is specified in the message header as
text/plain, the HTML descriptor for " seems inappropriate.  The
lack of linewrapping is also disappointing, as is the lack of
trailing newline to seperate the next paragraph.  Any chance this
might get updated?

-E

--
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an
open sewer and die.