Printing reports

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 6 21:32:14 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 09:28 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.  You can do this by using "Reply-To-List" or "Reply-All".
> On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:47:54 -0330
> David Buck <dbuck at nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > How do I get the GnuCash print menu to recognise my HP LaserJetIII
> > printer. The only printer option in the print menu is Generic Postscript
> > - lpr.

Hi Buck,

I know that gnucash is meant to run under Gnome, but I run it under KDE,
and in the print command I put kprinter --stdin which what I also do
with Mozilla and Firefox.  This then brings up a print dialog where I
may print it to a file as a pdf or choose any of my installed printers
as the destination.  Very neat.

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia