windows all over the place

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Sat Jan 7 11:52:17 EST 2006

I just read a bunch of messages in this list this merning. All I can
remember from them, however, is:

The reason for that is when scanning messages, all one reads in the
first paragraph before deciding to read more. This flunks usability
and is very annoying. Please remove it. At least, stash it at the END
of the message.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD