windows all over the place

Doctorcam cam at ellisonet.ca
Sat Jan 7 15:00:33 EST 2006

* Andrew Sackville-West (andrew at farwestbilliards.com) wrote the following:

> I realise this is probably a non-issue with g2 working its way along
(and no more fixes for 1.8.x), but i recently switched window managers
from gdm/metacity to gdm/icewm and now my gnucash windows  and dialogs
open all over the place. I'm not really too worried about it, though
it is annoying.

> Anyone else seeing this?

Not this in particular, but I do use icewm with kde.  I have had to
redesign the Options windows, which are usually too long (for my 19"
screen, yet).  I had always assumed it was a kde issue, but perhaps
it's icewm.

When you say they open all over, I assume you mean only that the
location is inconsistent.  Do they also have different sizes?

Cheers

Cam

--
Cam Ellison  Ph.D.  R.Psych. #01417