direct download from broker

Victor Chudnovsky vchudnov at mit.edu
Sat Jan 7 19:54:18 EST 2006

Hi all,

I looked some more at the ofx.py script. I think I configured it
correctly, but Python returns a "bad mac decode" error. Do any of you
folks have any idea what this means? I've done very little Python and
certainly not with sockets...

Thanks,

Victor

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./ofx.py", line 186, in ?
    client.doQuery(query, argv[1]+dtnow+".ofx")
  File "./ofx.py", line 154, in doQuery
    f = urllib2.urlopen(request)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/urllib2.py", line 129, in urlopen
    return _opener.open(url, data)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/urllib2.py", line 326, in open
    '_open', req)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/urllib2.py", line 306, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/urllib2.py", line 908, in https_open
    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPS, req)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/urllib2.py", line 884, in do_open
    h.endheaders()
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 712, in endheaders
    self._send_output()
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 597, in _send_output
    self.send(msg)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 564, in send
    self.connect()
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 985, in connect
    ssl = socket.ssl(sock, self.key_file, self.cert_file)
  File "/usr/athena/lib/python2.3/socket.py", line 73, in ssl
    return _realssl(sock, keyfile, certfile)
socket.sslerror: (1, 'error:140EC071:SSL routines:SSL2_READ_INTERNAL:bad
mac decode')