heavy data loss upon new install of SuSE 10.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 8 16:09:26 EST 2006

Please CC gnucash-user on all replies...

"Bob W. Anderson" <bobdove at isp.com> writes:

> Thanks for the pointers, Derek.    I followed your suggestion and got good
> results.   I have done some research in the help files and had a pretty good
> idea what to look for.   After a bit of fumbling around, I found where I
> could input that file name, and voila.
>
> New question: how can I get the summaries of my accounts for last
> year?  All I can get is for this year to date.  Several hours
> searchingand trying leaves me stuck in 2006.  The "set date range"
> only seemed to apply to the register.

Each report has a set of options where you can set the date range.
Just set the report options (click "options" with the report open).
Similarly, in the registers you can set the date range.