Business year end

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 9 20:29:16 EST 2006

Hi,

Is there a document somewhere that explains how to do business year-end
with GnuCash? I entered al my information but I need to calculate
retained earnings. Specifically, where does the equity for retained
earnings come from? Do I just enter an amount in Equity:RetainedEarnings
or am I supposed to debit money from elsewhere.

If someone has a good grasp on the concept or can send me to an article
that explains it correctly, please le me know.

Thanks!

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent at duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186