gnc:resolve-unknown-comm: Oops - exchange rate ambiguity error

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jrposting at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 17:10:18 EST 2006

Hi,

If I start GnuCash in a terminal window, I get the following error
message four times:

gnc:resolve-unknown-comm: Oops - exchange rate ambiguity error

A GBP value is listed against a number of shares for each one.

The bizarre thing is that those four transactions don't exist, and
indeed two of the commodities don't either.

What's going on?

I also have three commodities that I have bought and not yet set up in
Finance:Quote. Their value is listed at 0. Why isn't at least the
purchase value given?

Regards

Jeff Ratcliffe