F::Q

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jrposting at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 15:01:49 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 18:00 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> update-finance-quote is distributed by gnucash, not by F::Q

Sorry to be dim, then. But the fact that update-finance-quote doesn't
seem to be on my system (but gnucash is, obviously) means what?

1. I'm not looking in the right place - gnucash is in /usr/bin, I assume
that update-finance-quote would be there too?
2. Ubuntu has distributed gnucash without update-finance-quote?

Regards

Jeff Ratcliffe