'Get online quotes' greyed out..

Jeremy Johnson jjsomewhere at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 19:06:15 EST 2006

Hello Derek,

> Please CC gnucash-user on ALL replies....
Oops, done.

> What's the account type?

Account type is Stock, commodity is 'AAPL (Apple
Computer)', Gnucash is version 1.8.11. I can do you a
full system profile dump if it would help, but I'm
guessing it's going to be something MacOS related
maybe.

If you don't have any suggestions then tomorrow (it's
12.02PM here), I'll export the accounts structure,
which is all I've input so far, then delete everything
and do a complete reinstall from scratch, including
Fink. If that doesn't fix it I'll get back to you.

Many thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jeremy.