Scheduled transaction not getting enterred..

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sun Jan 22 17:29:52 EST 2006

    Josh> 1/ Did you do any account naming or re-structuring of the
    Josh> accounts involved?

The accounts have been as-is for quite some time, but.... Since I
deleted the old SX and created new ones, the accounts certainly weren't
restructed in between.  Is this what you were asking?

    Josh> 2/ When you were in the since-last-run dialog, you should have
    Josh> been presented with an opportunity to review the to-be-created
    Josh> transactions; do you recall if they appeared correct?

I had that turned off.  I didn't even think about turning it on...  I'll
turn off the enter without asking flag and try that.

regards,

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD