Applying Scheduled Payment Kills Program

Gregg Fowler greggfowler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:08:41 EST 2006

I am very new to GNUCash. I have been using it for less than a week.
Just migrated same time period from Windows XP to Ubuntu linux and have
been using Microsoft Money. Took me a while to get the program set up as
there were conflicts with some of my transactions that I imported.
Finally got that all straightened out and got the hang of the basics. I
have one problem. I set up a payment schedule for all of my bills in the
Scheduler. It came time to pay a bill and I can click on the particular
bill and go next and it shows the amount. When I go forward again
however, the action kills the program immediately and it dissappears
from the screen. This happens every time. I have repeated this about 10
times with the same result. Does anyone have any idea of where I might
find the conflict and a solution. As I said I am very new to Linux. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Scheduling my bills in this manner is
the only thing that I must have to complete the transition.

                                        Thanks,

                                        Gregg