Problem setting up direct connection to my bank

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Thu Jan 26 13:11:36 EST 2006

I tried sending this a few days ago, but am not sure if it made it through
so I'm trying again.  Basically, I try to set up  a connection to my bank
using the aqhbci wizard, but the program seems not to be installed even
though the package is there (I'm running Fedora 4).

-------------------------------------
I'm trying to get back into GnuCash after about a 3 month absence, and I
find that my bank no longer permits file-based download.  I must therefore
set up a direct interface between GnuCash and them.  I tried to run the
aqhbci wizard, but get the following error:

       The external program "aqhbci setup wizard" has not been found
       The package aqbanking is supposed to install the program
       "aqhbci-qt3-wizard". Please check your installation of aqbanking.

Indeed, that program is not installed on my machine, though aqbanking is.
Should I:
1) Remove and reinstall aqbanking
2) Install aqbanking-devel
3) Just give up and hide my money in my matress?

I hope not #3, as I have a waterbed.  Any suggestions?
I hope to more regularly exercise the software going forward, as my wife and
I are starting a business together and we need something to help us keep
track of the money, if there is any.

Thanks in advance,
-Don