Problem setting up direct connection to my bank

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Thu Jan 26 14:25:51 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Are you sure you have all the aqbanking packages installed?  Are
> you sure there's not an "aqbanking-qt" package that you're missing?
>
> -derek

If I run "yum list aqbank*" on my machine, I get two packages listed:
	aqbanking.i386		installed
	aqbanking-devel.i386	base
so the main package is installed and devel is not.  However, running "yum
provides aqbanking-qt3-wizard" returns no results: none of my repositories
have a package which "knows" of this program.  I am using the following
repositories:
	Fedora-base
	Fedora-updates
	Dag Wieers
	Fedora Extras
	Livna-extras
	Livna-stable
	Livna-updates
	Planetccrma
	Planetcore
	Planetccrma-updates
	xcyb-stable

Within Google, seraching for the full "aqbanking-qt3-wizard" turned up
nothing.  However, broadening that search to "aqbanking-qt3" turned up a few
links, mostly for SuSE and Mandriva.  I could try to install those, I guess.
Is there a recommended version number?  I see v1.6 seems to be released,
while 1.8 and 1.9 are beta
(http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/17/limit/18/dl/40/dept/3/idg/System+En
vironment_Libraries) or http://tinyurl.com/8gk3c

 -Don