DESIGN A PRINTABLE INVOICE

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 27 02:17:44 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much, and also to Derek for the work on that invoice.  Man
that is scary stuff.  I have an invoice template which I set up and use
in OpenOffice.org because I cannot understand this fancy invoice.  So,
can I take my invoice and save it as HTML and let it be the one?  Or
maybe use Quanta or Bluefish?  Maybe there is some way for GnuCash to
utilise some features of these Linux HTML editors.

Thanks
Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia