aqHBCI Wizard help file?

Don Levey gnucash at the-leveys.us
Fri Jan 27 13:47:19 EST 2006

David Reiser wrote:

> As to needing the bank code and server, you have to look up that in
> some of the online banking sleuthing results. I doubt that the front
> line customer service people even know the info. Try: http://
> www.jongsma.org/gc/ for a howto on getting web addresses of ofx
> servers. I recommend trying the data in one of the older data stores
> on that site. But you may have to run the script to get newer
> information. For instance Chase has just moved all its quicken online
> stuff to a new server (looks to me like they're using the FirstUSA
> infrastructure that they acquired via the BankOne purchase...).
>
> Good luck.

OK, so at the risk of displaying incompetence here:
I've downloaded the tarball which contains the XML data files.  How do I
access those files?  I wasn't able to find any instructions for using them,
apart from the Microsoft spec for how those files are written (I'm not an
XML jock, and am not able to knock out a quick program to parse those
files).
 -Don