newbie: customizing register view

bn aval57 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 15:18:39 EST 2006

> The answer to A is "you can't" -- which should've
> been
> obvious based on the answer to B that there's no
> way to user-define the register layout.

not to quibble, but saying there's no user-defined
mode doesn't imply anything about whether memos are
supposed to show up in the basic view or not, which
was question A.  I take it, based on the rest of your
answer, that memos are not supposed to be displayed in
the ordinary basic view.

thanks
Bahman