Credit Card settings

Roger Carter rlcarter at orcon.net.nz
Sun Jul 2 05:12:14 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am a first time caller and really enjoy your show.
I have a couple of banks that I deal with one that uses OFX (what a
wonderful format that is) for my Chq account, and the other that uses only
CSV; QIF 6; QIF 7; QBO - this is my Credit Card account/bank.

I have found that the QBO (quickbooks) works very much like OFX in
almost all respects, but it treats my Credit Card account as a chq
account and hence the Dr's and Cr's are around the wrong way.

Can anyone help me out with how I can manually modify the file to
indicate the GnuCash that it is a Credit Card not a Chq account?   All
else is working well.

Regards,
Roger