Gnucash on Mac OSX printer problem

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Wed Jul 5 06:46:49 EDT 2006

John W Palmer wrote:
> After attempting to print an invoice Gnucash closed with the
> following error
<snip>
> Any thoughts?
Yes. I have exactly the same problem :/
As it happens I just got a Dell of e-bay for browser testing, and installed
Ubuntu so i just installed 's deb of 1.9.8 and am using that - but it would
be good to know why the printing is broken on OSX.

I haven't updated fink for a week, that might help I suppose.
I did compile 1.9.7 successfully on OSX, so perhaps there are some
conflicting packages in the dependencies now?
Rebuilding Gnucash 1.8 didn't help at all.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>