Importing KMyMoney2 Into 1.9.8

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 6 20:59:08 EDT 2006

Quoting Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>:

> On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> Hmm..  Is anything printed on the terminal, or in /tmp/gnucash.trace?
>
> Derek,
>
>   Nothing in the window in which it runs (other than the dialog and message
> boxes). /tmp/gnucash.trace is timestamped today @ 17:41 hrs:
[snip]

Okay, nothing interesting there.  :(

Well..  I guess the next thing is to see if we can find a subset of the QIF
file that still causes the problem.   Look for a few example dates (^D...)
and values (^T...) or (^$...) and see.  GENERALLY this error means that you
have numbers that look unambiguous but are incompatble.  For example, if
you have one number that looks like 1.000,00 and another that looks like
1,000.00 -- these are incompatible and would throw this error.  Simiarly,
if you have dates that look like 2006-01-13 and later 2006-13-01, this
would also through the error.

What locale are you in?