Slackware-10.2 Package Available

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 11 12:45:54 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Well, what's the chance that Slackware-11.0 will contain a gnucash
> slack-build?

   None. Patrick perfers KDE to Gnome, so the latter is not included in the
distribution. I've always run Xfce so it's not been an issue for me. Gnucash
is the only application here that has gnome dependencies.

   I've not investigated what's required to create a slack-build script for
any application because in my business computers are a means to an end, not
an end in themselves. So, I contribute by helping others via mail lists, but
I build the applications I want from source primarily for use here.

Rich