Configure problem--Gnucash-docs & Makefile.in

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 15 01:07:03 EDT 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:

> The gnucash-docs tarball has no directory named "help/c".  It DOES have
> a directory named "help/C".  I have no idea where "help/c" came from
> on your system unless your system did something strange during the
> unpackaging.

I'm content to proceed on the assumption that the fault was peculiar to
my system, but, at the same time, I'm very happy to follow any
instructions that you care to send me (provided they're pitched at my
very low level of understanding) if you think that the matter can and
should now be further investigated for the benefit of others. For
instance, is there some log file you'd like me to send you? If so, I'll
send it asap.

Leslie