Downloading data...

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 01:18:53 EDT 2006

> -derek
>
> Quoting "Neil B. Cohen" <nbc at aikisoft.com>:
>
>> Thanks - I'll give that a try. Can't get at CVS there at the
>> moment...
>> I had 0.8.x rpms that I had installed - but I'll see if the CVS
>> tree is
>> newer than that.
>>
>> thanks
Neil,

You shouldn't need the CVS libofx or aqbanking for an ofx import --
0.7.0 should be new enough. You need libofx 0.8.1 or newer for
directconnect. You also don't need --enable-hbci for an import, just
for directconnect. You do need --enable-ofx in the gnucash config
parameters for either imports or directconnect.

I discovered late this past week that directconnect isn't handling
stock trades correctly (import does, with the possible exception of
not splitting out realized gains/losses). [bug report not yet filed,
but I should get that done tonight...]

:pserver:anonymous at libofx.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/libofx seems
fine at the moment (Sunday midnight eastern US)
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net