Bounty - Invoice template

Ronan Mullally ronan at iol.ie
Mon Jul 17 08:27:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've been using gnucash for the last couple of years.  I upgraded to 2.0
over the weekend and found that the invoice.scm I'd hacked together a
while back was not quite working.

Scheme looks far too much like LISP for my liking, and having had a rather
traumatic experience with LISP in my youth I'd rather avoid it.  I'm
offering a $75 bounty (via Paypal) for anybody who can knock up a custom
template for me.  The results can be added into the standard code base if
desired.

The current Fancy Invoice template is probably a good starting point.
I suspect anybody who's familar with the existing templates should be able
to put something together in an hour or so.  In a nutshell what I need is:

 Logo on top (selected via options menu)

 Customer Details

 Invoice Details

 "Invoice" or "Expense Voucher" header (depending on what's being printed)

 Inverse coloured table header

 List of items (alternate white and shaded rows)

 Subtotal, VAT, Total

 Trailing text with payment details (selected via options menu)

 Footer with company registration details (selected via options menu)

 Instructions for adding the new template into the list of available
 reports

 Commented code so that I can tweak as needed without having
 flashbacks to 2nd year computer science.

Full details and a mock-up are available on request.

-Ronan