[MAINT] Scheduled GnuCash server downtime today, 1700-1900 US/EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 18 10:12:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I need to take down the GnuCash server that hosts the email
lists, SVN, Wiki, and Trac to perform some network maintenence
and physically move equipment around.  I expect the downtime
to last about an hour, but I don't know exactly when I'm going
to get it started, and problems could occur with the network
work.  So I'm blocking out a two-hour chunk just in case.

When:            2006-07-18  1700-1900 US/Eastern (2100-2300 Z)
What:            Server and Network maintenence
Effects:         Email, SVN, Wiki, and Trac access will be unavailable
Loss expected:   None.

Updates will be sent to IRC <irc://irc.gnome.org/#gnucash>

Please contact me before 1700EDT if this schedule poses a problem for
you.

Thanks!