Downloading data...

Neil B. Cohen nbc at aikisoft.com
Sun Jul 16 18:52:24 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 13:02 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> You need to enable ofx and hbci support in gnucash, and then you need
> to have a non-released libofx (from CVS) and relatively-current
> aqbanking libraries.

Can you tell me how to get the required libofx and enable the support in
gnucash? Is that a compile time issue or runtime?

I'm attempting to get the aqbanking libraries compiled - I'll rebuild
gnucash after I do that...

I downloaded an ofx file from Merrill Lynch today and when I tried to
import it, it printed a couple of warning messages on the screen,
followed by an error about memory corruption and then gnucash just
hung... I'll try the new libofx you mentioned and see what that does...

thanks in advance,

nbc