Installing v2.0

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sun Jul 23 05:53:45 EDT 2006

I currently have the previous version installed (came with Suse 9.3).
The download info does not reference dealing with the previous version.  It
does say that the following is required:
Gnome 2, guile, slib and g-wrap.
but, it does not give simple command line commands to make sure they are
there, and are the correct version (this should be added as a link on the
aove text, to the site.

Do I need to delete the prev version?  If so, how?  Do I loose my chart of
accounts?  Can I purse any tranactions, so I am starting clean?

tia,
--
John R. Sowden
AMERICAN SENTRY SYSTEMS, INC.