gnucash 2.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 24 12:26:13 EDT 2006

Fabrice Salvaire <fabrice.salvaire at desy.de> writes:

> It is ok if you do ./configure in source dir, but not if you do
> /.../configure. Then it believe it is a build dir. Maybe you can fix
> this.

Ahh, Hmm..  It SHOULD work.  "make distcheck" certainly makes a test
of it this way..  But it only does a build, not an install.  Or,
rather, it DOES an install, but doesn't try running it from the
installed tree, so it wouldn't find this particular problem.

I'll see what I can do here..  Hopefully I can get something done
before 2.0.1.