Wrong type Currency in report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Jul 29 09:49:29 EDT 2006

On Friday 28 July 2006 15:28, Robert Syms wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am managing a new installation in Gnucash for the first time.
> Unfortunately the report is coming up with "A" before the £ (pound)
> sign.
>
> Also the printer is causes some problems, I have a KDE printer set up
> but this is looking for a "LPR" printer.

Hi Robert,

In the gnucash print dialog, just replace the "lpr" command with "kprinter".
If your KDE is old, you may need "kprinter --stdin". Then hitting the "print"
button will bring up the familiar KDE printing dialog.  Not sure if this
setting is remembered.

Do note, however,  that GC 1.8.x has some issues with page breaks when
printing.(not caused by GC, but the underlying gnome libs.)

I tend to "export" reports to HTML, and then use firefox to print them.  That
works!

HTH,
Maf.