Problem with gnucash 2.0 and ofx import

lewisdw waynelewis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 16:45:43 EDT 2006

I'm a newbie.  I've installed gnucash 2.0 on ubuntu and setup my account.  I
entered a few transactions in the register, then downloaded an ofx file from
my bank's website and imported.  gnucash automatically selected most
transactions.  However, a couple on entries I made in the register were not
the correct values, and gnucash didn't update those entries with the
downloaded amounts, but left the wrong amounts I had entered.  How can I get
gnucash to correct the entries when importing?

Thanks