How to track mortgage (liability) payments as part of expense reports

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 4 22:25:21 EDT 2006

There is a section in the manual on keeping track of capital assets.  It
uses a Degas painting as an example.  I have the same accounts for my
house, except I refuse to enter the unrealized capital gains.  (House
prices here have gone stupid, and I won't enter the estimated unrealized
gains because I don't expect it to last.)

Mark