gnucash 1.9.7 and Debian Etch

Jim Karcz jkarcz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:26:44 EDT 2006

Yep, libice6 and libice-dev.  Just for kicks, I created two soft links
for /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so and /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so.6 in my
/usr/lib dir and voila, it worked.  The pkg in etch installs them in
/user/X11R6.lib and the pkg in unstable installs them in /usr/lib, at
least according to the package contents entries on debian.org.  Plus I
am running the new xorg 7.0 stuff, an interesting upgrade...

Looking forward to gnucash 2.0,
Jim